Friday, January 4, 2008

Men: Sendhil Ramamurthy

This is my first post in the Men Category. I don’t know about the rest of you, but if I do an internet search to see the faces of beautiful women (not that I do), the sites are all run by men. If I do an internet search to see the faces of gorgeous men (frequently :o)), the sites are all run by…men! And while I love to see the pictures they have of great looking celebrities with their chests bared, I can’t get over the constant pop ups, advertisements, and comments about how cute these male celebs are to other men! I’m a woman, and it ruins the imagery.

Anyway, in an attempt to even things out I am posting about hunky male celebrities here where the advertisements aren’t trying to convince me that I’m a gay male.

My first hunk:

Sendhil Ramamurthy
Sendhil
Ramamurthy
Name: Sendhil Ramamurthy (Sendhil Amithab Ramamurthy)
Best Known For: TV Show Heroes
Year of Birth: 1974
Status: Married (Olga Sosnovska)
Height: 5’10”
Fun Fact: Both his parents and sister are physicians. He’s the black sheep! LOL

Sendhil is one heck of a cutie! I particularly like him with his hair a little long and with his five o’clock shadow in full effect. I like his accent, though I’ve only heard him on the show and don’t know if he speaks differently normally. I mean, he was born in Chicago! Whatever, he seems like such a decent guy. The kind you’d want to take home to Mom. He avoids taking stereotypical Indian roles in movies as a rule which says a lot about his character.


Recent interview of Sendhil
I also get pictures of my favorite guys from Hunky Male Celebs.

No comments: