Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Bang!

Happy New Year!

This, my blog and first post, is my New Year’s gift to me. Like I need a new hobby. Really I don’t. But I’ve been finding lately that there are fewer and fewer people to talk to about the things I enjoy. Either that or they’re avoiding me. I prefer the former.

I have what my friends and family fondly refer to as OCD, obsessive compulsive disorder. I have a very, very, very mild case…there’s a whole spectrum and some would argue that I don’t really have OCD at all. But it becomes apparent when I do particular things. For example, I love M&Ms. After specifically lining them up by color, I make sure there is the same number of each color. Next, I eat the leftovers (starting with green, I hate green). Then…well, I think you get the picture.

Thus, my blog is going to fit into particular categories and I plan to post in those categories regularly. In that order. On every third day. (Heh, obsessive…)

Books
Chocolate
Men
Miscellaneous
TV

I just hope you’ll let me know if you got anything out of what I posted or if you enjoy the same things and want to share. I’ve never blogged before, well, obviously. So if you happen upon my blog, go easy on me. I’m still learning how to do things on Blogger my way.

My only rule so far is to keep it clean. I know you’ll hate me, but at least for the first few months I need to moderate comments. I’ve heard the spam can kill you. No, not the meat variety, although I’ve heard…

I digress. Hope your New Year is off to a great start!

No comments: