Thursday, January 1, 2009

Boom!

I am totally loving today! I can't think of a better way to start the new year than to be where I am now with my family.

Today marks one full year of blogging - woo hoo! I have to take this time to thank my friends, one in particular who makes comments on my blog regularly. She is a supremely busy woman who considers me enough of a friend to take time out to read my blog and comment. Huge hugs to her!

Next month is my check up to see if my health is back on track. I'm excited because I've lost 15 pounds (most back when I first started this in September.) I don't hate what I'm eating, which usually makes those on a diet revert back to their old eating habits, and even though the weather is less than desirable I'm still exercising. Yea me!

My ILs eat black eyed peas to bring good luck in the new year. I hope all of you eat your share - including my sis T. She deserves good luck in truckloads.

Happy New Year!

No comments: