Monday, October 27, 2008

Chocolate: Nonni Biscotti

I haven't been able to get my hands on any chocolate lately. You're probably saying, "Didn't she go through this last week?" I know it seems like it, but you have to see it from my point of view - I NEED chocolate. I have a second set of blood vessels that just transport chocolate through my system, and unfortunately they don't manufacture their own chocolate cells.

Nonni's BiscottiBut seriously, I haven't had my chocolate fix. No chocolate fix, no chocolate to post about. So we go shopping this weekend and Nonni's Biscotti catches my eye. Back in the dark ages (last year) when I was able to eat what I wanted, I bought some biscotti as a gift. Since they are individually wrapped, I split them up and stuffed them into coffee mugs for a few people. So...the container is open...that means I get some, right? Right!

They aren't anything super special, but I like them. If I weren't watching what I ate they would make awesome snacks. My favorite is the Chocolate Collection that is usually at Sam's Club. Dipped in a very large mug of mocha (90% chocolate, 10% coffee), they are delish.

No comments: