Sunday, September 21, 2008

TV: Supernatural

I've been hooked on this show, Supernatural, since the beginning. Although B and I missed some episodes and had to wait for reruns. We had to have something to make up for the lack of Buffy, The Vampire Slayer in our lives. The show is about two brothers, Sam and Dean, who battle against various paranormal demons and creatures.

I have to admit, the first several episodes were like watching a horror movie. I actually cuddled up to B and covered my eyes for a few scenes. One night I was afraid to go to bed (last time that happened was because of a Stephen King book.) But as the series has unfolded, I've developed a spine of steal and the show has become a treat.

For me personally, it certainly helps to have the hunky Jensen Ackles as one of the main characters. The poor thing was stuck in hell after the Season 3 finale. It would take too long to tell how that happened. His brother, played by Jared Padalecki, was supposed to save him this season, Season 4, which began on September 18.

The season premiere was too cool. That description is pretty amazing considering I watched Ackles for most of the show :oD

No comments: