Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Books: Books Anyone?

Seriously. I have not read any books really worthy of a post at this time. What I've been doing in my rare spare moments is going on Yahoo! Answers. (Yes, something for a miscellaneous post.) However, one post I answered centered around someone wanting more books like that of his favorite author.

My answer: Look at the book cover and the first few pages inside the cover (front and back.) There are usually reviews of the book by authors that write in the same genre or style. I also go to Amazon and look at what the other customers also bought. After I've written down some names, I can go to the library and check out the books. If I like the series or author, then I might buy them.

You've all seen me ask for suggestions here, but that didn't turn out so well.

So, just my helpful book hint of the day...okay, make that ever.

No comments: