Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Men: LL Cool J

LL Cool J
LL Cool J
Name: LL Cool J (James Todd Smith III)
Best Known For: Hip Hop Rapper
Year of Birth: 1968
Status: Married (Simone Johnson)
Height: 6’1”
Fun Fact: To friends and family he’s known as Todd.

Let’s start with the not so obvious. I do enjoy some of his music and have for a while. Catchy tunes! I’ve always thought the “Ladies Love Cool James” and the pant leg up from the ‘80’s was corny. He’s been in various movies. I’m bummed and happy that he has been married a long time and has four children.

LL Cool J
LL Cool J's Grin
The obvious? The guy has a rockin’ bod – especially for forty years old. I don’t particularly like his “I’m sexy” face. His genuine smile from the picture here makes him cuter than heck. I liked looking at him in the movie Deliver Us From Eva. He…




…sorry got caught up looking at the picture. Did I say he had a great body? I did? Then it deserves to be said twice.

No comments: