Monday, March 10, 2008

TV: Weekend Movies

The weekend comes and I sit, trying to forget the work week, in front of the television. Inevitably I'm watching a movie that I've seen a thousand times, but have no problem watching again. Because no matter what I can still get the same thrill out of the movie as I did the first time through. Even if the network cuts out the foul language.

Do you ever do the same? What movies do you watch? Mine are: Die Hard, Terminator 2, The Fifth Element, The Chronicles of Riddick, and any of the three Matrix movies. Yes, I do have some of these on DVD, but there seems to be a special thrill in having the movie just appear on the TV. Like I've willed it to happen :o)

B will always groan when he sees what I'm watching and he's stopped saying, "Didn't you just watch that movie?" But, he can't seem to shame me into turning the channel.

No comments: