Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Men: Gary Dourdan


Gary Dourdan
Gary
Dourdan
Name: Gary Dourdan (Gary Robert Durdin)
Best Known For: TV Show CSI
Year of Birth: 1966
Status: Divorced
Height: 6’2”
Fun Fact: He is an accomplished musician and has modeled.

I don’t know where to start. Oh, yes I do, his eyes. They make you want to melt into a puddle right there at his feet. He’s also tall. I prefer the tall ones. I also like his voice. He was married to the beautiful Roshumba and he does have children. I won’t let that ruin the fantasy.

If you take a look at his Wiki they mention an incident with the paparazzi in which he allegedly attacks a photographer. Off the topic, I think the people with the cameras are getting way too up close and personal with celebrities. I still have cravings to be famous, but the lack of alone time would bother me. On topic, he rides a motorcycle! I’d be scared to death on one, but if I were behind him, my arms firmly attached to his middle, I don’t think I’d mind the ride.

Honorable Mention: George Eads, CSI costar. Quite the hottie.

*UPDATE* (contains spoiler) If you haven't seen all the news out there, then you've been living on Antartica. Dourdan is having major issues right now. As with any publicity, it is hard to believe what you hear, but it isn't looking good (and neither do his recent photos). Add to that his death on CSI. Watching the season finale was depressing. I hope things clear up, and his cuter face is in something else soon.

No comments: