Thursday, October 1, 2009

Eggs

Lots of eggy things happening. I finished the latest round of Hatchlings in first place for my area. YEA! I can't handle that kind of stress right now though. So no going this round. I don't think I'll be up for devoting that kind of time until next spring or summer.

I have another friend with a baby girl on the way. That's a happy egg ;) I'll be using my former egg hunting time to crochet. I can't give it away more than that because she might be reading.


B bought some sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit things at the store the other day. They are supposed to be healthy because they are made with low fat sausage and egg white. What kills me (somewhat literally) is the sodium content - yikes! Now that's if I can get past eating eggs at all. Yes, I tried one. No, I didn't puke. Can we get another yea? I still can only eat one a week.

No comments: