Monday, September 28, 2009

Miscellaneous: Hairstyles for Girls

School picture day is here! Well, it was here. The dreaded day came and went. I haven't had a whole lot of time to do fun things with A & M's hair. A likes it down without any embellishment if possible. M hates the way it gets in her face and always - no exaggeration - wants it in a pony tail. With the massive amount of hair the two have, we could have a virtual field day on hair styles. Do I get to experiment? No.

What I hate about picture day is that even if I got to experiment I'd still have no idea how the picture turned out until a month after the day. That's what makes it so difficult. Well, that and what the heck do I do with their hair. This is just the long way of saying I did an Internet search and stumbled on this site: Hairstyles for Girls.

Can we say awesome?! I love all the variations on ponytails and braids and twists and you name it. I'm so going to do this to A & M's hair soon. They'll have to fight me. They may have black eyes (just kidding people) but their hair will be gorgeous =)

I may come back and post a picture. In the meantime, cross your fingers that they look good for picture day. It's costing me $100!

No comments: