Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Chocolate: Rachel Dunn Chocolates

I may be giving a lot away by posting this, but I absolutely have to post about the chocolate, caramel, and almond covered apples from Rachel Dunn Chocolates. The apples are to die for and if you go to their site you can see why. [As of this posting the site is under construction.]

The company used to be Grand Avenue Chocolates [Here's an article explaining the change.] and I would be one of those in the long lines to pick out apples as gifts. I wasn't alone. Oprah features the apples in one of her favorite things episodes. I'm almost salivating at getting one this year. It's been a couple of years since the article so I hope that things are still booming as they were two years ago. The windows are ominously dark when I drive by.

Here's pictures...

No comments: