Sunday, August 31, 2008

Men: Honorable Mentions, The Megastars

Here are three men that the magazines can't get enough of. While I believe these men have a certain appeal, they are not my absolute favorites.

source - www.celebrityfashionwatch.comName: Orlando Bloom (Orlando Jonathan Blanchard Bloom)
Best Known For: If you don't know...
Year of Birth: 1977
Status: Single
Height: 5'11"
Fun Fact: Has dyslexia
I really enjoyed watching him play Legolas. He's one that is more attractive to me with his clothes on.



source - julieluongo.wordpress.comName: Matt Damon (Matthew Paige Damon)
Best Known For: Do you live under a rock?
Year of Birth: 1970
Status: Married (Two kids)
Height: 5'10"
Fun Fact: Pulled a salary of $26,000,000 for his role in "The Bourne Supremacy"
I've always thought he was kinda cute. I have to admit that when they first came on the scene (he and BFF Affleck) I had a hard time remembering who was who.



source - papercutblog.blogspot.comName: Gerard Butler (Gerard James Butler)
Best Known For: Don't even go there
Year of Birth: 1969
Status: Single
Height: 6'2"
Fun Fact: Was going to become a lawyer until he changed his mind.
I think if I were to rank these three I'd put Gerard first. He is just a manly man which I much prefer over the waif boys.

They all look best when they are grinning or smiling, don't you think? Just in case you are a hermit with only the computer for company these three are actors and have been on someone's list as the sexiest or hottest at some point if not now.

I've also got some other Honorable Mentions lined up and decided this was a good spot to give the name of a famous male I will never devote a post to. This is the beginning of my DCI List (Don't Cut It): Patrick Dempsey

No comments: