Sunday, May 18, 2008

Men: Adam Levine

Adam Levine
Adam
Levine
Name: Adam Levine (Adam Noah Levine)
Best Known For: Frontman for Maroon 5
Year of Birth: 1979
Status: Single
Height: 5’ 11.5”
Fun Fact: He’s ambidextrous

I realized a few months ago that I’ve been singing along with quite a few of Maroon 5’s songs. B bought me a CD, I started watching their videos on OnDemand, and finally looked him up on the Internet. Until then I hadn’t realized he was so cute. Cute is definitely the word. Not handsome or gorgeous or ripped. He’s just really cute. Look at that dimple. :D

It must have been fun teaching him because he has ADHD. I didn’t see much evidence of that when I watched a portion of his interview with Howard Stern (I don’t like the show. It was YouTubed.) He is friends with Natalie Portman, Jake Gyllenhaal, and Adam Brody (as opposed to people like Britney Spears or Amy Winehouse) which is nice. I can’t get over his nickname: Sharky. I wonder where that came from.

Oh, when I first started looking for good pictures of him I found this web site for another guy named Adam Levine who is really upset that his life was turned upside down because people thought he was this Adam. I suppose that would be a major bummer. Did I say he was cute?

No comments: