Saturday, April 30, 2011

Chocolate: Randomness

I wouldn't mind trying one of these. Sounds very good. More about "The Wedding" later.

I'm ashamed to admit slipping into the horror that is cheap and readily available chocolate. I received a caramel filled Russell Stover chocolate bunny. While the caramel was tasty there was too much of it and I basically skinned the rabbit for consumption. B also purchased a large bag of peanut M&Ms, a stated weakness of mine. It's almost gone now.

Luckily there is no other chocolate available in the house, but that also means I'm lacking chocolate posts. Now is about the time I had some connections in the chocolate world. Mmmm, free samples ;)

2 comments:

Oh to Be a Muse said...

that cake looks really nice, aside from the fact that i'm such a vanilla over chocolate girl.

how are you already out of chocolate when Easter just passed? i'm sure there is still a bunch of easter chocolates to consume, unless that's not your style.

it would be great if you had some sort of chocolate sponsor for the purple noodle!

PurpleNepenthe said...

The wedding cake was beautiful too! I'm not sure about the flavor though :)

I know I shouldn't be out of chocolate. I guess I could steal from the kids' baskets...naw, I couldn't do that LOL

It would be awesome to have a chocolate sponsor! Right now that job falls to B. He's just not keeping up ;)