Thursday, November 20, 2008

TV: Chuck

With the start of the New Year I will be adding another part to my "Men" section all because of the star of this show. Cute Geeks.

Chuck CastChuck Bartowski, played by Zachary Levi, is a computer geek who gets tangled up in CIA and NSA spy games because an ex-friend sends him an email that loads his brain up with government secrets called the Intersect. At any time he could see something that triggers the Intersect so he is closely watched by Major John Casey and Agent Sarah Walker. Sarah is playing his love interest to the delight of Chuck's sister, Ellie (who thinks her brother is unsuccessful in life), while John plays a coworker.

What makes the show...Chuck and Sarah's fake/real relationship, Ellie's fiance Captain Awesome, the Nerd Herd, getting an Intersect flash, the "horrible but not so horrible that I can't watch" friends at Buy More, Major John's affinity for guns and ammo, the video demo room, the swordfish, and so much more.

Chuck, Chuck and Chuck.

1 comment:

Britta, Webmistress of the Dark said...

I have been a Chuck fan since the first episode! I love the show...it never fails to crack me up!