Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Chocolate: Lindt Filled


I've needed chocolate. I've felt pretty good because I've eaten all the things I'm supposed to and lost some pounds (yea!). Now I deserve rewards...well, one reward - chocolate. So I bought Lindt Lindor 60% Cocoa Extra Dark Chocolate (shell with filling).

I've been under the mistaken idea that Lindt had that hazelnut flavor, and while I like it at times, I can certainly do without. I was wrong. Eating Lindt was divine. Smooth, chocolatey, melt in your mouth goodness. I especially loved the filling because it spread through my mouth as the chocolate melted on my tongue. It did not taste like a dark chocolate.

I have to admit I'm afraid to try the bar without the filling, but if the one with was so good... Candy Addicts Blog has a review of Lindt if you're interested. If you're really interested, do yourself a favor and buy a bar.

1 comment:

jo said...

This is the stuff I was telling you about in one of your earlier chocolate blogs. This is what my mom buys me for christmas and stuffs a gift card in it. It's one of my favorites! Glad you enjoyed it.

jo