Monday, July 11, 2011

TV: Stuff

Let's hit it...

1. Dallas is baaaack! LOL Keep in mind I never watched that show, not even the commercials if I could help it. I was still compelled to read the Wiki and then look at the photo of the new cast. Had a good laugh ;)

2. One of these days I'll get to go to Comic-Con. Err, maybe not, but a girl can dream. All of my sci-fi favorites.

3. I was less interested in Big Brother premiering than the little snippet provided of journalists playing the show for a day. Very fun!

4. Supernatural: The Animation? Strangely interesting, but I probably won't get into it.

5. Finally...I watched Alphas. I'm liking it. My only worry at this point is that they get to the mystery too soon. Right now I really want to see if there's any more information relating to what they teased about in the premiere. If they give us the goods too soon I won't remain in this When is the Next Episode *twitch* mode. PS I have to wait another day to see Eureka and Warehouse 13, can't wait :)

2 comments:

Oh to Be a Muse said...

i'm going to have to watch Alphas soon. it sounds like a new version of Heroes.

and i went to Phoenix Comic-con, it was pretty cool!

PurpleNepenthe said...

Lucky!