Sunday, July 17, 2011

Chocolate: Chocolove 3

I indulged and bought not one, but two expensive chocolate bars. I didn't buy the most expensive which was about $5.50, but it certainly wasn't your $0.60 variety. Chocolove Toffee & Almonds in Milk Chocolate.

At 33% cocoa content, it was milk chocolate for sure. The amount of toffee and almonds were fine, not great because I'm a big almond in my chocolate fan. I think my dark chocolate bias was speaking to me as well, because the chocolate tasted very sweet. The chocolate was smooth and melty. Overall, a good milk bar. I don't scale my chocolate, but I'd say 6 or 7.

I think if I try another Chocolove, I'm going to have to go dark... maybe the orange.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Orange is good and so is the Raspberry. I was in line waiting for my coffee at the local coffee house in Columbia Falls that sells Chocolove and there is a pepper one that the lady next to me was raving about and it's a dark chocolate. I'm thinking it's going to be the next one I try. I was wondering about the toffee and almond so it was a nice to surprise to see this post.
jo