Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Chocolate: My Goodness Bar

My hubby spoils me. Seriously. If you didn't know already, I don't cook dinner. He does. Every night. I panic if he calls and says he's running late in coming home from work unless there are leftovers I can heat up. So when Valentine's Day rolls around I know I'm getting something good. I was not disappointed. He brought home Chocolate Visions My Goodness Bar.

61% Bittersweet chocolate, Honey Roasted Peanuts & Toasted
Coconut


Individually handmade and hand-wrapped. I tried to eat one square to savor it and describe it. I couldn't hold back. I LOVE nuts in my chocolate, and this is chock full. The flavors just roll through the ingredients. I get chocolate when I first place the piece on my tongue. Then to get through the peanuts I have to chew, then I get the sweet of the honey roasted which goes straight to a salty. The salt is momentary as the taste slides back to chocolate. Finally I taste the coconut. Love this bar :)

Someone else's review here.

No comments: