Friday, January 21, 2011

Miscellaneous: Gunderwear

NOT! I couldn't believe when I saw these on a television commercial or show a few weeks ago. I really wanted to talk about the evening gowns from the Miss America pageant, but I'd had these gun toting underwear - yes, you heard me right - on the list of Miscellaneous things ready to go. I could have put up the Heroin User's Handbook - yes, again, you heard me right - but that was just... no words, sorry.

The list comes from Cracked.com and you can see it here.

Back to the ball blaster...because can't you just imagine someone blowing them off? LOL! Anyway there's a video and everything. The justification is that you might change your clothes often or wear sweats, and then what would hold your gun?

Okay, just not my cup of tea.

No comments: