Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Men: David Paetkau

Name: David Paetkau
Best Known For: TV, FlashPoint
Year of Birth: 1978
Status: Married, Evangeline Duy
Height: 5'10"
Fun Fact: Spent a year backpacking through Europe

This Canadian's got such a baby face! But he's no baby. He isn't drop dead gorgeous, but I picked him because he has the same coloring as B when we met 100 years ago. I think David's eyes are darker blue, but the long light eyelashes and brows are the same. Their heights are about the same, too.

Anyway, he's different from some of my others, especially my favorites, in overall looks. Oh, and there's a picture out there of him with a nipple ring(s?). I'm not sure if it was for the role he played, though. And I like him better with his hair not sticking up in the front. And he looks best with his serious face. I'm just rambling now...

2 comments:

Oh to Be a Muse said...

i've never seen this guy before. i saw some dude the other day and i thought, "purplenepenthe would love him" but i can't remember his name. i'll let you know when i do.

http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

PurpleNepenthe said...

Can't wait! :)