Friday, April 23, 2010

Men: Shemar Moore

Name: Shemar Moore (Shemar Franklin Moore)
Best Known For: TV, The Young and the Restless, Criminal Minds
Year of Birth: 1970
Status: Single
Height: 6'1"
Fun Fact: Cycles to raise funds for MS

I was not going to post about this hottie. I think he's too mainstream and overexposed. But I was watching an episode of Ellen. He talked about a biking accident in which he'd worn all the necessary protection equipment, including the padding in the biker pants to protect "the situation." "The situation" would allow him to provide grandchildren for his mother.

Later, he provided a couple of pictures for Ellen to share. One was a naked picture of him when he was about 1 year old. "The situation" was blocked by a black rectangle. Here's the ensuing conversation:

Ellen: That's your situation right there.
Shemar: I've come a long way. I've come a long way.
Ellen: Yeah? Prove it.

Shemar then fakes us out with a crotch reach.

I almost fell off the sofa.

Now, I think back and remember something on the Internet about Shemar on the beach in his birthday suit - showing us "the situation."

D*mn.

WARNING! Don't visit some of the sites you might see - viruses and all.

1 comment:

Oh to Be a Muse said...

he's beautiful! and has a beautiful family too.

http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com