Saturday, March 27, 2010

Miscellaneous: Daft Punk

A second music post. Miraculous, I know.

So another group I listen to, many times, on repeat,... and loud, is Daft Punk (duo playing electronica, house music). Mainstream is familiar with a few of their songs "Around the World", "One More Time", and "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" (well, this one mostly due to a certain hip hop artist.) I have Homework and Discovery, two of their CDs from 1997 and 1999 respectively. My favorites being "Crescendolls", "High Life", "Rock'n Roll", "Rollin' and Scratchin'" and "Da Funk." And I watched the anime film Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem (Discovery is the soundtrack.)

Although I don't own their next CD, Human After All, I love "Technologic", "Prime Time of Your Life", and "Robot Rock."

Okay, I will stop listing now and just say that I love Daft Punk. :)

1 comment:

Oh to Be a Muse said...

i have a friend who is the biggest daft punk fun. i can't even count how many times he's seen them! :)

cherylclarke.blogspot.com