- It is always during a passing state of mind that we make lasting resolutions.~Marcel Proust JANUARY 2009
- If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular? ~ Anonymous FEBRUARY 2009
- We must believe in luck. For how else can we explain the success of those we don't like? - - Jean Cocteau MARCH 2009
- Why does a slight tax increase cost you two hundred dollars and a substantial tax cut save you thirty cents? ~Peg Bracken APRIL 2009
- I know how to do anything - I'm a mom. -- Rosanne Barr MAY 2009
- Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability. ~Sam Keen JUNE 2009
- We must be free not because we claim freedom, but because we practice it. ~William Faulkner JULY 2009
- A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths. ~Steven Wright AUGUST 2009
- Don't knock the weather: nine-tenths of the people couldn't start a conversation if it didn't change once in a while. ~ Kin Hubbard SEPTEMBER
- Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn and cauldron bubble.
-- William Shakespeare OCTOBER 2009
- Old is always fifteen years from now. – Bill Cosby NOVEMBER 2009
- To shorten winter, borrow some money due in spring.
~W.J. Vogel DECEMBER 2009