Sunday, December 6, 2009

Chocolate: Dagoba Mint

waxy, hint of mint, dark, melty only after several chews

Those are the notes I took while I was eating the dark chocolate Dagoba Mint. B and I happened upon a largely organic little shop while on our mini-vay-cay (LOL). When I saw the large array of Dagoba, I decided one MUST be purchased. Having already tried the milk, I went for the dark. You see my notes.

I probably wouldn't buy that bar again, which is somewhat disappointing. I'm starting to think I may need to purchase all the bars I've reviewed and revisit them (which would be AWESOME!). I could have had a weird food day or been in a mood and not really given an objective opinion (oxymoron). Anyway, I could definitely taste the flowery/fruity part donated by the rosemary and many like the bar. I just wasn't sold on it.

No comments: