Friday, May 6, 2011

Miscellaneous: The Wedding

I realize an eternity has passed since Prince William married Catherine Middleton, now the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, but I didn't get to have my say.

Initial thoughts:
Prince William, though still decent looking, was quite cute as jailbait. Now isn't he losing a bit of hair?
That was almost a four minute walk from the car to the altar.
Pippa looks a bit thin. So does the mother of the bride for that matter.
Wow, Prince Harry looks more gussied up than the groom.
Prince William has three outfits?
He doesn't have to wear a ring?
They don't have official last names?
Who makes up these rules?

Final thoughts:
Blessedly short at one hour.
Nice dresses.
Those hats were something else.
I wish Princess Diana were still alive

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the DVR for stuff like this. Two hours of crap before for a 1 hour ceremony and then the whole day of repeating stuff on BBCA..really?
I didn't know about the ring thing or the last name part, but then using their first names makes them more "friendly" doesn't it?LOL
The hats did make for some interesting entertainment. And I too wish Princess Diana were still alive.
She would have been proud of her son and looked fabulous!

jo