Thursday, September 2, 2010

Chocolate: Coconut M & Ms

I really didn't want to do another chocolate post where I put a picture and basically hummed in satisfaction, but that's what Coconut M&M's are. I bought one delightfully yummy bag and had to be forced to share. I went about finding someone else who could more eloquently express the wonder and found people saying the same thing as I am. YUM!

The only negative is that the coconut is artificial, but they don't taste that way. Which is especially awesome for those who like the coconut flavor, but don't buy coconut because of the texture. Oh, and that they're supposed to be limited edition - disappearing soon. I wonder how many petitions I'll need to start...

Check out the M&M's in the store and the reviews here and here.

1 comment:

Oh to Be a Muse said...

how funny! my friend just had a bag of coconut m&ms the other day. he was super excited to eat them and was saving them too. but then we read that the coconut was artificial. there is no coconut in it at all. i love coconut!

so i haven't given these a chance yet, but interesting to hear that they taste good.

http://ohtobeamuse.com