Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Miscellaneous: Crochet Three

Quick post: Here is a scarf I made a while back. I thought it was really cute, but I didn't have the colors in my wardrobe, so I changed it to colors that I did. The pattern is in The Happy Hooker by Debbie Stroller. She has some other cute patterns in there that I haven't had the opportunity to try. B's mother really likes the drawn guides for the patterns called crochet charts. They can be much easier than learning (or until you learn) the short names for the stitches.

Anyway, what do you think?

2 comments:

jo said...

Cute...don't know if it'd be warm enough for me in the middle of winter but might be nice in the spring and fall. I love the name of the book too!

PurpleNepenthe said...

My MIL loves saying the complete title of the book. She mentions it just so she can say it! LOL