Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Chocolate: Chocolate Madness

While the family was vacationing I had the opportunity to visit a place called North End Treats just outside Boston. A mini chocolate cake and a Key Lime Bomb (both 3 inches high and 5 inches in diameter) were waved in front of my face at a family event. Unfortunately, I didn't get even a taste. So I made B drive me to their place to buy some treats for myself :)

I tasted a mini strawberry cake (B and B's mom loved that one), the Key Lime Bomb (which I liked), and a slice of Chocolate Madness, in lieu of the mini chocolate cake. I have to say that the Chocolate Madness was the real bomb. There was cake, pudding cream, chocolate crumb crust, and chunks of brownie. Loved. It.

There are no pictures of the special treats on their webpage, which is a crying shame, and the three set me back almost $15, but if you are in their area that's what I would recommend.

No comments: