Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Yippee!

pantsI'm posting the very opposite of an April Fools. After seven months of changing my diet, I'm only 9 pounds away from my goal weight and I can fit comfortably into a size six pair of Lee plain front pants. I'm beyond ecstatic :D After about 5 more pounds I should be able to say that they'll fit even on my "fat" days. For now I'll take what I can get.

I'm also enjoying the wonderful arrival of spring and the departure of the winter blahs. Here's to great beginnings!

1 comment:

jo said...

I'm so proud of the lifestyle changes you've made! Including joining me on the dark side of chocolate!LOL Keep up the great work! For me the icing on the cake was last summer when we had the garden and Bill was fishing. All our products were local from the neighbor's chicken(I do have one names Chicken Dinner too!)to Bill's cousin's pig that we bought 1/2 of this fall and all the fish we can eat plus I froze and canned some veggies and herbs from the garden to continue to enjoy all year. Just waiting for the ground to warm up so I can get my "greenhouse" set up and plants started for this year. And once the rest of the snow melts off the road on the 80 acres behind us I can get to walking 2 miles a day again too.