Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Miscellaneous: It's Lovely! I'll Take It!

I love where I live because it has great schools for the kiddos. But knowing that doesn't stop me from wishing our house was a little bigger. I spent about an hour looking at the latest listings...out of curiosity, not because I would actually contemplate buying a new house.


Uh, sorry got lost in a 5 bedroom, 3 bath vision. Anyway, there is a blog out there that shows strange pictures of houses that are up for sale. Every once in a while there are a few great pictures. By great I mean "Who on earth would do that to their house?"

The two that come to my mind are the one with the "decorative" pole in the living room and the one with the inappropriate (or is it?) lettering above the bed. For a chuckle or two check it out. It's Lovely! I'll Take It!

No comments: