Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Chocolate: Chocolate Visions Hearts Delight Bar

Chocolate Visions Hearts Delight Bar is a bittersweet bar with almonds, but the wrapper says "Blenheim Apricots, Applewood Smoked Almonds." I add that because I can't actually taste apricots, it's just that the bar tastes a little fruity and a little bit sweeter without making the chocolate taste sweeter. I don't know how they do that.

The almonds and the bittersweet are enough to make me really like this bar. I've already put one of their bars on my "love" list due to the wonderful nuts. And I'm really glad that there aren't any little apricot bits as I'm not that fond of fruit in my chocolate. I like the flavoring (remind me to talk about orange and chocolate) but not the actual fruit pieces.

I'm rambling now.
I like the bar. I am a little disappointed that I can't easily find their chocolate bars on their website though. Here's a little info about them.

No comments: