Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Chocolate: Hershey's ANEDPDCWCB&A

Yeah, it was just too long to type in the title. Hershey's All Natural Extra Dark Pure Dark Chocolate with Cranberries, Blueberries & Almonds (60%).

I'm not a person who likes fruit in my chocolate, but B purchased this bar... oh, let me say that he bought two bars of chocolate, shows me the fruit one, waits for me to say I don't think I like it, and then turns away. I swear he had a Cheshire grin because he would have the whole bar to himself.

Stopped that! I took two squares just to see what it would taste like. Unfortunately, I focused more on how the fruit tasted with the chocolate than the chocolate itself. I have to say that it wasn't too bad. The fruit was tiny and chewy. It was doable.

I still don't like chocolate covered strawberries.

1 comment:

jo said...

You are so missing out with the not liking Chocolate covered strawberries. But so you know, when I make them I always have some chocolate, some white chocolate and some plain fresh berries to appease the no chocolate on berries crowd. But I think they are a perfect food. Fruit and chocolate...what could be more perfect?