Monday, November 14, 2011

Chocolate: Purple and Personalization

I went to M&M World recently and had the opportunity to buy purple M&Ms and personalize them. Yippee! I only did half of that though. The cost of personalizing is about $20 for an 8 oz cup. Granted, if you're there you don't have to pay for shipping. It just still seemed like a lot for something you would consume and never see again.

I visited the site and they do even more than I remembered. Instead of just stock images they also put photos on them. One picture shows a girl and her sixteenth birthday M&Ms. I couldn't fathom eating an M&M with someone's face on it. It's like those Cake Wrecks where you're eating a body part. Willies! Anyway, I may go back one day and actually spend the money. In the meantime, I will settle for the Las Vegas mug I purchased.

No comments: