Saturday, November 5, 2011

Miscellaneous: Snakes

When I was young, about 7th grade, we lived in a house with a hole in the floor near the toilet. Don't ask me why our landlord didn't get it fixed, but it never did. Once while I was doing my business, a snake came up from under the house. It was frightening to say the least. I don't have an affinity for the creatures and that episode never helped. I thought I'd share some snake stories, a couple of which have been in the news recently. :o) Snake Snake Snake

1 comment:

jo said...

When I was about the same age and visiting the local park in my home town I nearly stepped on a snake. I also had a cat that loved to bring them into the house and play with them. She'd leave them in my closet and I'd discover them. YIKES! My dad is so phobic of snakes that he doesn't like to watch them on TV either!LOL
Love living up here in MT, Snakes in my neck of the woods are rare...on the other hand in southern MT there are some varieties that I'd rather not meet. ;-)