Monday, June 7, 2010

Men: Sven Smits

Name: Sven Smits
Best Known For: Modeling
Year of Birth: 1981
Status: Single
Height: 6'1"
Fun Fact: Photographer

I don't have much for this Belgian model other than he's also a photographer. I visited his MySpace and Facebook to see if I could find more pics - that I did. I'm featuring a pic with clothes (gasp!), but there are numerous of his slim, muscular bod and two tattoos (luck and courage, just in case you go look :)) While his photos grace many gay mags, he's rumored to be straight. Hey, maybe he'll see my little blog and clarify ;)

Photo taken from flickr account of digital citrus

3 comments:

Oh to Be a Muse said...

oh i have to ask! have you featured alexander skarsgard yet? i think he's worthy. :)

http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

PurpleNepenthe said...

LOL is he on True Blood? You really are a fan! I found one image of him (really quick because I'm on my way to work) but the best pic was on true blood dot net. Thanks for the suggestion! I'll check him out more thoroughly :)

Oh to Be a Muse said...

yay! can't wait. TB fans are totally enamored. :)